Halloween is almost here! If you’ve finished your costume and are looking for something else to sew up for the holiday, here are 7 easy treat bag tutorials! Most of these can be made with what you have on hand in you sewing room. And you can use leftover scraps from your kids costumes for appliques!
- Easy Candy Corn Treat Bag- Cluck Cluck Sew
- The TOT Bag- Make It Handmade
- Skeleton Trick Or Treat Bags – Eat. Sleep. Make
- Applique Treat Bag - Thermoweb
- Ribbon Stripes Bag with Wooden Handles - Fav Crafts
- Fab Halloween Pumpkin Basket - Craft Passion
- Felt Monster Bag– Rad Megan
Still not done with your Costume sewing? (Neither are we!) Check out our Handmade Halloween section for frugal ideas for costumes, decor, and other Halloween sewing project ideas!