Have you seen the sale flyers for the fabric stores yet? We just looked them over, and was suprised to see some deals that aren’t really deals. For example– Hancock fabrics has their Coats and Clark thread rack listed as a door buster for 29.99 in their black friday sales flyer. But the same product is on sale on their website for 24.99 today! That’s not a deal!
We’ve looked over the flyers for the 3 largest craft/fabric chains in the nation and compiled a list of sales that we think might be worth getting out of bed for.
Don’t forget to check back tomorrow for the listing of indie fabric and pattern sales.
Joann’s is the largest and busiest of the 3 chains in our area, which means they will also be the most crowded. Here are a few highlights.
- Flannel for under $2/ yard ($1.49-$1.74). My copy of the flyer states that there will be pre-measured bolts available for sale. (Friday only)
- Keepsake Calico (mid quality quilting cotton) for $2/yard. (through December 7th)
- 60% of off all Fiskars quilting cutting tools (including mats)
You can see the entire sales flyer below (via bfads.com).
Hancock Fabrics are smaller stores geared towards mostly sewing– so you might get lucky and find less of a crowd.
- Kozy Flannels 1.69/yard (Friday 6am-12pm only)
- Glacier and Simply fleece 2.99/yard. (Friday 6am-12pm only)
- All Batting by the Yard 50% off (Saturday Only)
- 10% off entire purchase Coupons for Friday and Saturday. This includes sale items as well as doorbusters!
You can see the rest of Hancock Fabrics Sales at Brad’s Deals.
I couldn’t find any specific fabric related deals at Michaels.Here are a few general craft items that seem to be on sale.
- The Cricket Expression (which can cut fabric) is on sale for $159.00 which is nearly half off.
- The Recollections Craft Room Storage System is 60% off, and looks fantastic for storing fabric. (Thursday and Friday only)
- A 25% off entire purchase coupon for Thursday and Friday, that includes some sale items, but not doorbusters.
You can see the rest of the flyer at bfads.com.
And that’s it. So, are you heading out to the sales on black friday? Have you seen any deals that I missed? Post them here and I’ll be sure to fix my list! And be sure to come back tomorrow for the Sewistry Sale Scoop!